Our plan for this fall is to space the fields out as much as possible and give everybody as much room as needed to play their games safely.
We would be staggering the start times of each game by 30 minutes to reduce the number of families at the field at any one time (Game 1, 9 am to 10 am. Game 2, 10.30 am to 11.30 am.)
Since the Fall season is dependent on government regulations & loosening of restrictions for on-field access, we will only be accepting personal checks as payment for the Fall season. We will hold those checks and not cash them until/unless we get the green light from the schools that the fields will be available (We will send out an email to let everybody know if/when we are cashing the checks).
Plan A - California allows Youth sports to start / school districts allow us the use of their fields (by mid-August) In this scenario, we would start our program at the same time as usual second week of September.
Although we have had positive dialog with some of the school unfortunately we still do not have access to the fields. This now illuminates plan A. We are hoping that things will change this month.
Plan B - California allows Youth sports to start / school districts allow us the use of their fields (In September).
In this scenario, we would start our games in October potentially playing games on both Saturdays and Sundays or playing games into January 2021.
Plan C - California does not allow youth sports to start but we have access to the fields from the school districts.
In this scenario, we would offer our membership socially distance camps on the weekends.
Our Real So Cal program has been approved to run socially distance camps.
We would be able to have camps for both complete teams and individuals run by our professional coaches
More information on the camp would be available If we move forward with this scenario