|Calabasas High School
22855 Mulholland Highway
Calabasas, CA 91302-2099
|Los Cerritos Middle School Futsal Court
2100 E. Avenida De Los Flores
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
|North Ranch Playfield
950 Rockfield Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- Parking is allowed in the lower lot or along the sidewalk of the playfields. Do not park across the street from the fields. That is a no parking area. Do not double park to drop off or pick up players along the street. Use the lower lot for drop off if you cannot safely park on the street.
- Please be mindful of noise at the playfields as this is a residential neighborhood
- Many residents of the neighborhood walk their dogs at the fields. This is NOT an excuse for our families to bring their dogs. NO PETS allowed at North Ranch Playfield at any time.
- All field supplies are to be obtained from or returned to Oak View Soccer Field
- Restrooms are located adjacent to the playground area. The restrooms are maintained by Conejo Parks and Rec Department. Players must always use the buddy system or be accompanied by an adult when using the restrooms.
The Mud Line for North Ranch Playfield 805-381-1236 / SCDSL WEBSITE WILL UPDATE ACCORDINGLY for games.
19851 Nordhoff Place #102
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Tel: (818) 576-1234
|Directions: From Corbin Ave heading north, make a left on Nordhoff Pl, follow that as it turns into Oakdale ave and make your first right into the parking area.
Rules: No food or drink permitted on the court and flat soled shoes must be worn (i.e., indoor arena shoes, Vans or Converse shoes with flat bottoms).
|Oak Park High School
899 North Kanan Road
Oak Park, CA 91377
Field Usage Rules:
- Only clear liquids are allowed on the field. There can be no seeds or food on the field either.
- Only players, coaches and managers are allowed on the fields. Parents and other fans are requested to sit in the stadium bleachers.
- At no time can EZup’s or chairs be placed on the track surface unless there is a tarp laid down first.
- Players who are wearing cleats should enter and exit the field via the entrance by the snack shack/restroom area on the field. This entrance has a piece of turf that covers the track so cleats will not harm the track. Players without cleats on and others should enter/exit via the stadium bleachers.
- We request that no one parks behind the snack shack. That area is used most weekends by the high school football coaching staff.
|Oak View Soccer Field
5701 Conifer Street
Oak Park, CA 91377
|Park ONLY in the Oak Park Unified School District parking lot which is accessed from Conifer Street. Do not pull up to the steps by the field and drop or pick up players. This part of the street is PRIVATE PROPERTY and is Conifer Circle. We do not have permission to enter this area for drop off or pick up and no one can park anywhere within the condominium complex. The restrooms are located adjacent to the parking lot. First team of the day is responsible for opening the restroom and the last team of the day is responsible for locking the restroom. All teams are reponsible for pick up throughout the day both on the field and in the restrooms. Do not leave broken canopies, chairs, or umbrellas at the field. Take them home or put them in the dumpster behind the school.
|Oaks Christian High School
31749 La Tienda Drive
Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Please report any damage you notice to an OCHS representative imeediately or you could be charged for these repairs.
- Place all trash in appropriate waste receptacles; leave the facility better than you found it or you could be charged for costs associated with cleaning the facility
- School equipment that may be within the area you are using may not be used unless it has been previously approved as part of your Use Agreement.
- Turn off all lights, close and lock all doors.
- Lights for facility use will be available one hour prior to event and will remain on for 20 minutes after event unless other arrangements have been made.
- No animals of any type, bikes, golfing, skateboards, scooters, or roller-blades are allowed on the property.
- Please Obey all signs and directions, they are in place for your protection.
SYNTHETIC TURF - LOWER FIELDS
NO GUM, SUN FLOWER SEEDS AND CANDY ALLOWED ON THESE FIELDS! Time and material necessary to remove and repair and damages attributed to your use will be charged to a USER.
- Any trash and debris that remains on the field and surrounding area will be removed at your expense.
- Metal Cleats for baseball are approved, but not encouraged.
- Each team should bring balls, water, and first aid.
PARKING - DESIGNATED AREAS
- Security in the surrounding area typically is not available.
- You park at your own risk. OCHS assumes no responsibility for damage to your vehicle or possessions while your vehicle is parked on the site.
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
PIERCE GRASS FIELDS INFORMATION:
Grass Fields are located on the streetside of Victory and Winnetka Blvd. See map for field locations.
- Parking – Free parking is available on the street on both Victory and Winnetka. The Pierce Parking Lot off Mason St. is also available at $3/day or $2/hour. Tickets can be purchased at the kiosks in the parking lot.
- No pets allowed at any time (service dogs exempt)
- Restrooms are available behind the portable classrooms. Parents should accompany their children or use the buddy system when using the restrooms.
- Please keep our fields clean and pick up after yourselves. Trash should be discarded in the appropriate trash cans.
- Pierce College is a smoke free campus. No smoking is allowed.
PIERCE STADIUM INFORMATION:
Stadium is located on Brahma Rd., off Winnetka (south of Victory), on the left side of the street.
- Parking – Parents can park in Lot 5 up near the stadium ONLY if they purchase a parking permit which can be purchased at the kiosk in theparking lot. $3.00/day or $2.00/hour
- There is no entrance/exit from the top of the bleachers. Everyone must exit/enter at field level.
- No spectators on the field. Spectators should only sit in the home/press box bleachers. They must pick up their own trash and discard in a trash can. Bathrooms are at the top of the bleachers, behind the press box.
- Field rules are as follows:
- Water only – No gatorade
- No food, Sunflower seeds or gum
- No smoking or any tobacco products
- No chairs or canopies on track or field
Sepulveda Sports Basin Complex
6201 N. Balboa Blvd.,
Encino, CA 91316
Google Map (actual location is just south of the identified point)
- The Soccer field cannot be used without a permit. Violators will be ticketed or arrested for trespassing. (Strictly Enforced)
- Permit representative must inform ALL members of their organization about the Field Rules.
- Permittees must follow direction from assigned field monitor at all times.
- Only players, coaches, officials and field monitors are allowed on the field of play.
- No metal cleats or spikes. Plastic/rubber cleats must be no longer than ¾". Please clean footwear prior to entering the field.
- Water Only!!! No other beverages allowed (i.e. gatorade, sports drinks, fruit punch, etc.). Water bottles are ok, but please deposit them in the trash after use.
- Absolutely No Food allowed on Turf (i.e. no sunflower seeds, no gum, no peanuts, etc.). Those consuming food should not enter the turf field.
- Spectators are not allowed on field and must properly dispose of their trash.
- No smoking anywhere on park grounds.
- No pets.
- Absolutely, no vehicles or bicycles. Authorized City vehicles operated by City personnel only.
- No field markings of any sort.
- No furnishings on the field including tables, chairs, canopies,etc.
- Goals may only be moved under direct supervision of the field monitor.
- Absolutely no outside locks will be permitted on field gates.
- Failure to comply with any of the field rules WILL result in immediate loss of permitting privileges.
|Valley Soccer Center
21000 Superior Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311